Contemporary history experiences of Kallie de Beer: Stories of my grandpa and- mother about the Anglo Boer War. The family link to the diamond related and seventh adventist church de Beers. Farms in the Free State's little towns and trips abroad. Research in contemporary history of South African diplomacy and the change of the former South African Army into a peacekeeping force in Africa and additional academic research in casu open distance e-learning.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beer joke for church goers


*A preacher was addressing a congregation.** "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river". And the congregation cried, "Amen!"
"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river". And the congregation cried, "Amen!"
"And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river".
Again the congregation cried, Amen!"
The preacher sat down. The deacon then stood up & said: "For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn books and sing, 'We shall drink from that river'.
The congregation SCREAMED "HALLELUJAH!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home